Pages

Welcome

Hello, thanks for visiting my digi-scrapping and family blog. Don't mind the dust, as I am doing a little remodeling of this blog. Thank you, Heather

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 18, 2010

    So excited to share some exciting news

    A little background:
    When I started digital scrapbooking, a few years ago, I consider myself blessed to have found a great community to be apart of right from the start.  I lurked around Scrap Girls for a little while, admiring all of the talented designers, layout artists team members and digi-scrappers that belonged to that community.  Looking back now, at that time, I would have considered myself more of a digital scrapbook collector, than a digital scrapbooker.  Though, once I got over my fear of actually designing digital scrapbook pages - there was no stopping me.  I love using all of the wonderful creations from the talented designers to tell my families story.  It's important to me to capture those images and memories, so they can be treasured for years to come.

    And now the exciting news:
    I am so excited to be able to share that I am now apart of the talented group of layout artist team members at Scrap Girls.  I join a great group of digi-scrappers.  I have admired their layouts for so long, they are very talented.  When I got the email yesterday, sharing the news that I had been selected to join the team - I jumped with excitement.  A dream of mine has come true.

    So, you are going to see a lot more layouts from me here on the blog.  I will be sure to share more information about what products I used to design my page.  And if you are interested to learn more about digital scrapbooking, I would love for you to join me over at Scrap Girls.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment