Pages

Welcome

Hello, thanks for visiting my digi-scrapping and family blog. Don't mind the dust, as I am doing a little remodeling of this blog. Thank you, Heather

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 16, 2010

    More scrapping

    I'm so excited! I've tossed my name into the "hat" for a guest CT spot over at mscraps. The designers over there are just amazing and I love how well matched I am with their style. I'm on my way of beating my 2009 scrapping total and it's only February! Scrapping is fun again and mscraps as a lot to do with that.

    This is the layout I submitted for consideration.


    Credits:
    template_blogtrain freebie_mscraps
    All items from joyce-Simplicity Collection
    Font - SF Foxboro Script and Scriptina

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment